Loaded Potato Pancakes. These Loaded Potato Pancakes are great as an appetizer, snack, or even for breakfast with all the leftover potatoes we're bound to have during the holidays. Crazy Dave shows you a twist on regular pancake this time he makes a loaded baked potato pancakes that the kids will love. When I make mashed potatoes, I always cook extra so I can prepare these over-the-top potato pancakes.
This recipe for Loaded Mashed Potato Cakes is the perfect use for leftover mashed potatoes! Everyone raves about these potato pancakes and beg for more! Once you make the potato pancake, you can top it with whatever other veggies and sauces you would like. You can cook Loaded Potato Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Loaded Potato Pancakes
- Prepare of for the batter.
- You need 2 cup of leftover mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need 2/3 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, your choice. I used a colby.
- Prepare 5 slice of bacon, cooked crispy, and crumbled.
Easy potato pancakes are perfect for breakfast, lunch, or as a side. Made with leftover mashed potatoes – they have delicious golden edges and are perfect with sour cream! Looking for potato pancake and latke recipes? Potato pancakes are a great breakfast, lunch or dinner side-dish.
Loaded Potato Pancakes instructions
- Mix potatoe, sour cream, eggs, and milk together in large bowl.
- Stir in flour and baking powder. Blend together until almost smooth.
- Add cheese and bacon. If desired, you can add chives too in this step..
- Heat cast iron skillet til water dances on surface..
- Pour enough cooking oil to cover surface, about 1/4 cup.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter into skillet. Cook for two minutes, flip over with spatula. Cook for two to three minutes more. Or until golden..
- Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy..
- Makes about 6 to 10 pancakes.
Simple to make, crisp and tasty they are great eaten hot but can be enjoyed cold. Have them with eggs, meats or salads. Recipes Archives – CentsLess Meals. loaded mashed potato pancakes! Potato pancakes don't have to be greasy… or hard to make. Potato pancakes, raggmunk, draniki, deruny, latkes or boxties are shallow-fried pancakes of grated or ground potato, matzo meal or flour and a binding ingredient such as egg or applesauce.