Grilled Tilapia dinner. We love this grilled Tilapia recipe. It is perfect for when you are really busy and need dinner in minutes. Tilapia is an inexpensive and versatile firm white fish that's a healthy choice for family dinners.
Whether you're craving crunchy, fried fillets or savory, spice-infused fish tacos. Eat clean with Grilled Tilapia from Delish.com. Brush tilapia with remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper. You can cook Grilled Tilapia dinner using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Tilapia dinner
- Prepare of the protein portion.
- Prepare 1 of Tilapia fillet– brush with extra virgin olive oil on both sides, season with salt, pepper, granulated garlic, and organic no salt season.
- Prepare 2 cup of Normandy vegetable mix with added onion and mushrooms. season with salt, pepper, and granulated garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of organic baby spinach, cucumber slice, and tomato slice season with cracked black pepper.
Place filets and grape tomatoes on preheated grill. Load the tilapia in the grill basket. Alternatively, if using a griddle then add a tablespoon or so of vegetable oil to the preheated. Prepare aioli by combining all ingredients in a bowl, mixing and then refrigerate until you are ready for use.
Grilled Tilapia dinner instructions
- I used my Forman grill to grill the tilapia, if you don't have one use another type grill. This gives it the best flavor. It can be baked or pan seared as well. At any rate, prepare your method of cooking the fillet by heating it. If you're using a grill with a fire source be careful! Remember you've coated the fillet with oil. Non stick surfaces you may or may not want to use pan coat to ensure your fillet stays beautifully intact :-).
- In a saute pan add about 2TBS olive oil and heat on medium. When the pan is hot enough that a piece of vegetable will sizzle but not fry, add all vegetables (Normandy mix, onions, and mushrooms) allow to cook for about 10-15 minutes, stir occasionally. It will take about 20 minutes to cook completely if cooking from frozen..
- After the vegetables have been cooking for about 15 minutes see that the grill is hot and add fish. Depending on thickness of fillet will depend on how long you cook it. It flakes easily when done. If you insert a fork into the thickest part and it's no longer 'pink', it's done. Be sure to check on it often while preparing the next step..
- While these other items are cooking lay spinach leaves on your plate. Followed by the cucumber slices then tomato and then pepper. Add a little drizzle of dressing if you like..
- By this time all should be done. 🙂 enjoy!.
Grilled Tilapia is one of my favorite Tilapia Recipe. There are many ways to grill tilapia; this variation requires the fish to be wrapped securely in aluminum foil to trap the juice producing a very flavorful. Reviews for: Photos of Grilled Tilapia with Mango Salsa. This made for a light refreshing dinner. I served with herbed rice and steamed asparagus.