Sharon's Golden fried tilapia. Love you all Crispy Golden Fried Fish Light tilapia fillets are coated with a seasoned Parmesan cheese spread and broiled to golden brown for a Tilapia fillets get a spicy coating of mustard-flavored mayonnaise and seasoned panko crumbs for bright flavors and a Kelly's Pan Fried Tilapia. Tilapia is coated in Italian-seasoned bread crumbs.
I like using a little bit more oil when frying fish. This helps cook the fish uniformly. It will also help if you have a splatter screen by. You can have Sharon's Golden fried tilapia using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sharon's Golden fried tilapia
- It’s 1 packages of tilapia.
- You need 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of accent.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 cup of vegetable oil.
In a shallow baking dish combine flour, seafood seasoning, salt and pepper. Add the tilapia and lightly coat each side. The juice of half a lemon. arkaplan aşçı pişirmek aşçılık yemek yapma mutfak lezzetli dinner balık aş besin gıda yemek yiyecek taze fried golden gurme sağlıklı lunch pazar çarşı un et doğa tanner salça sokak tasty tay tayca taylandca taylandlı tayland tilapia korkak sararmak sarartmak sarı. The tilapia fillets were fried golden crispy and came with skin on the bottom, which you can either eat or remove.
Sharon's Golden fried tilapia instructions
- Heat vegetable oil in frying pan on medium heat.
- While vegetable oil is heating combine flour, seasoned salt, onion powder, garlic powder, accent, and ground black pepper in bag. (Paper or plastic)..
- Shake bag until ingredients are evenly throughout flour.
- Rinse all tilapia pieces in cold water and pat dry..
- Add tilapia one piece at a time to flour shaking bag with every piece you add to evenly coat..
- Add tilapia to vegetable oil a few pieces at a time..
- Turn tilapia after 2 mins of frying.
- Remove tilapia from vegetable oil once tilapia is golden brown to your liking..
I removed mine, but my wife ate it with the The fish was white, tender, and flaky inside the wonderful fried batter. It literally melted in my mouth. The full plate comes with two fillets from either. Coat Tilapia fillets in Dijon mustard. Then dip in panko to coat.