Super easy sweet potato chips. I love using potato chips in that explanation because they really are a perfect example. Normally, they're absolutely considered off-limits on the paleo diet, for obvious reasons. Thinly sliced sweet potatoes fried until crisp are a bright and fun take on potato chips.
They are super easy to make and pack a real nutrition punch—they are loaded with vitamins A and C. Serve them at snack time or even as a side dish with lunch or dinner. So you know how when you're at a super bowl party and have to make some uncomfortable conversation with random awkward person in the room…. You can have Super easy sweet potato chips using 2 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super easy sweet potato chips
- You need 2 of medium sweet potatoes.
- It’s to taste of salt.
I tried making sweet potato chips THREE times! Second time, not cooked long enough. too Third time was a charm (except for the part where I grated my finger prepping the potatoes). Other than that.wink. these couldn't be easier. Oil-free, easy to prepare, and totally detox-friendly, these chips are perfect for satisfying your crunchy, salty cravings.
Super easy sweet potato chips instructions
- Peel the sweet potatoes..
- Slice into thin medallions..
- Lay them flat on a microwave safe dish with a piece of wax paper on it. Salt the chips..
- Lay a sheet of wax paper over the top of chips if needed. Then lay rhe eest of the chips on top and salt them..
- Microwave on high 5 minutes. Let sit 2 minutes. Then microwave again for 3 minutes. If you want crisper add more time the second time..
- Peel them off the wax paper immediately after the second time. Let sit 3 minutes..
- Serve hope you enjoy!.
Since I had a rather large sweet potato to use up, I tried preparing these chips two different ways: baked and dehydrated. Lay them flat on a microwave safe dish with a piece of wax paper on it. View Sweet Potato Chips Nutrition Facts. I like this sweet potato chips! It's alternative to the usual overly salted potato chips you can buy in the stores.