Mike's Easy Cheesy Potatoes. The Best Scalloped Potatoes are easier to make than you might think! This scalloped potato recipe has a classic creamy sauce and is topped off with These potatoes are savory, cheesy and hearty. They make a great side dish for almost any dinner, and are so tasty, you might even want to make.
As a four-generation Idaho family, we love our easy cheesy potatoes. I have served this cheesy potato recipe for weddings, family dinners and more. The ingredients for Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes are potatoes, cheese, and milk with additional flavors such as garlic. You can cook Mike's Easy Cheesy Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Easy Cheesy Potatoes
- Prepare 15 of Small Golden Russet Potatoes [thin sliced].
- You need 2 Cups of Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Green Onions [chopped].
- Prepare 1 Can of Cream Of Mushroom Soup.
- It’s to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fresh Parsley [reserve 1/2 for garnish].
You can also add fresh herbs such as thyme or rosemary. I highly recommend using whole milk due to the fat content. Want recipe that doesn't call for a can of condensed soup? It isn't as easy as opening a few bags of hash brown potatoes and mixing them with cream of chicken or mushroom soup.
Mike's Easy Cheesy Potatoes step by step
- Rinse, dry and slice potatoes – chop parsley and onions. Add everything except for 1/2 of your parsley. Mix well..
- Bake at 425° for 30 to 35 minutes. Or, until spuds are soft. Gently mix and garnish top with fresh parsley. That's it! Easy peasy! Enjoy!.
But in my opinion, it's a million times better and truly not all that time. Luscious, yet so easy, these Cheesy Baked Mashed Potatoes with a hint of turmeric are gonna make a delicious side at your holiday table! Mashed Potatoes are so easy to make – right? But yet, I've managed to muck them up. There have been times I have managed to make.