Healthy Breakfast Bars. Grab a healthy breakfast bar that gets you where you're going on time and on track! Fast Bar® is formulated to support intermittent fasting goals and a healthy lifestyle. Our bar features a blend of ingredients at scientific portions of macro & micronutrients.
A delicious blend of heart-healthy pumpkin seeds, honey, and cocoa, these organic dark chocolate protein bars from Health Warrior are the ultimate healthy grab-and-go breakfast. Fruit and breakfast bars couldn't be a happier marriage. Take a look at the fruity breakfast bar recipes below, where berries of all kind and bananas take center stage. You can cook Healthy Breakfast Bars using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Breakfast Bars
- It’s 5 cup of Regular oats.
- It’s 1 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Coconut.
- It’s 1 cup of Dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Chopped mixed nuts.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sunflower seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Honey.
- Prepare 225 grams of Butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of Brown sugar.
What to Look for in Healthy Breakfast Bars. Whether you're making or buying bars, you want to look for a few things. How to make healthy breakfast bars. If the batter is too thin, add some extra oats.
Healthy Breakfast Bars step by step
- Switch oven onto 150°F C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper and spray with spray and cook. In a large bowl mix together all the dry ingredients, except for the cinnamon and sugar. In a small pot heat the honey, sugar milk and butter. Once sugar is dissolved add cinnamon. Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix well. Press down into cookie tray with back of spoon or your hand. Bake for 30 minutes at 150 C. Cool slightly and slice into squares. Wait for them to be completely cold before removing from tray. Store in airtight cookie jar.
This new bar from snack stars Sahale is an exciting tropical flavor combo of chocolate, pecan, and banana — making it the perfect better-for-you swap for a banana nut muffin at breakfast. Breakfast on-the-go has never been easier with our tasty granola bar and flapjack recipes. Packed with protein, fiber, and all other manner of good things, these granola bars and other healthy snacks have the energy you need to tackle. The word "healthy" is a relative one, especially when it comes to breakfast bars. The base of this breakfast bars recipe is oats, which makes it a great source of complex carbohydrates and fiber.