Hot potato,EASY to make!. Red Hot Potato is an easiest recipe to make. You can make this recipe as a party starter. Or serve it as main course.
Just like corn dogs but with potato. How to make fried crispy potato balls. I remember when I was a kid, my mother brought, small frozen potato balls like these. You can have Hot potato,EASY to make! using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot potato,EASY to make!
- It’s 4 of potatoes.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of tespoon paprika.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/3 of chili pepper.
- You need of Chives.
- You need of Coriander (optional).
Here, you have a homemade potatoes balls. Make a well in the center of the potatoes and crack an egg into it. Then, using your hands, gently mix it into the potatoes until evenly distributed. These multi-colored roasted potatoes make the perfect side dish for any meal.
Hot potato,EASY to make! step by step
- Cut the potatoes into small pieces and boil them under hot water..
- When done, heat a pan and put 2 tablespoons of olive oil, then put the potatoes..
- Now, its time to put a pinch of salt, a pinch of black pepper, one tespoon paprika, and one chopped clove of garlic, stir for four or five minutes..
- Finally, put the chopped chili pepper and chives and stir for more two minutes. Use the coriander for the decoration..
Crash hot potatoes are like a cross between a fluffy baked potato and a greasy, golden french fry. You get all the creamy, buttery goodness of a baked tater, packaged in a super-crispy, crackly shell that's glistening with oil and sparkling with salt. It's the sexiest side dish I know how to make. Ina Garten's Garlic-Roasted Potatoes from Food Network's Barefoot Contessa make the perfect classic side dish for any meal. Remove the potatoes from the oven, toss with parsley, season to taste, and serve hot.