Pinwheel cookies. This recipe evolved from several different recipes that I combined into one. I've never received so many compliments on my baking!—Denise Hufford, Midland, Michigan. Date Nut Pinwheel Cookies I. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Christmas cookies are always a favorite with Southern Living readers, so it is little wonder that this The basic recipe alone bakes up a delicious batch of cookies, but with this variation for Pinwheels. Pinwheel cookies – rich and tasty vanilla and cocoa swirl cookies. Holiday season is around the corner so how about these deliciously flavored pinwheel cookies. You can cook Pinwheel cookies using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pinwheel cookies
- Prepare 300 gms of baking flour.
- It’s 250 g of margarine.
- You need of I cup icing sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 5 ml of vanilla essence.
- You need 2.5 g of baking powder.
- Prepare of Food colour of choice.
Making them is so much fun. Brushing these pinwheel cookies with melted chocolate and sprinkling them with crushed peppermint candies means these cookies are extra festive, extra minty, and extra delicious. These pinwheel sugar cookies are a treat to eat and fun to make. Impress the Christmas crowd with these cookie creations.
Pinwheel cookies instructions
- Mix icing sugar and margarine in a bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix using your hands.
- Make a dough not soo soft, it should be a bit hard.
- Divide the dough into four equal part and add colour of choice in every part, cover with cling and refrigerate for 30mins.
- Remove from fridge and flatten each part with a rolling pin, then place different colour on top of the other.
- Roll it up carefully then use a sharp knife to cut.
- Grease your baking tray and place them leaving enough space for them to expand.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 15mins.
- Once ready leave them to cool.
Cinnamon Sugar Pinwheel Cookies: the best recipe for using up leftover pie crust & they taste like a delicious cinnamon bun wrapped up in a flaky pie crust. Download Pinwheel cookies stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Pinwheel cookies recipe with purple sweet potato powder. Including instructions on how to create the perfect whirl with step by step photos. Sweet chopped dates and crunchy walnuts rolled in cookie dough and sliced into pinwheels make a simple and tasty cookie.