Sweet potato pancake. Fluffy and spiced, these sweet potato pancakes are just waiting to be smothered in grass-fed butter and maple syrup! The perfect pancake is fluffy and moist, ready to be piled high and devoured. Try these pancakes made with mashed sweet potatoes, and you may never again want regular pancakes!
These sweet potato pancakes are an amazing twist on the original that is perfect for a fall morning. Roast sweet potatoes to make your own puree or use canned; either way, you'll still have a fluffy. He cooks and prepares first class Caribbean dishes, and shares his passion for food with the world. You can cook Sweet potato pancake using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet potato pancake
- You need of sweet potato.
- You need of glutinous rice flour.
- It’s of suger.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of sesame breeds.
Follow Chef Ricardo on his mission to promote Caribbean Cuisine! These sweet potato pancakes are lightly sweet and so fluffy! With cinnamon and nutmeg, these are a delicious breakfast enjoyed by kids and adults. Sweet Potato Pancakes are the perfect fall treat whether you're looking for something good for your Aside from being incredibly yummy, sweet potatoes truly are a nutritional powerhouse, loaded with.
Sweet potato pancake step by step
- Steam the sweet potato until it get soft throughly,take it out and use a spoon to crush it.you can also use pumpkin or purple sweet potato..
- Add some suger and glutinous rice flour,mix and make them to a ball,then put it aside for a few minutes..
- Divide the ball into small balls,and make each balls to cakes..
- Put the sesame breeds on the surface..
- Put some butter,when melt,put the cakes in,use a low heat to cook,turn it over for few time in case it get black..
Pancakes are a go-to breakfast recipe for so many of us and I like to change things up and add extra nutrients so we all get a great start to the day. Start your morning out right with these Sweet Potato Pancakes! Add some sweet potatoes to your pancakes, and your kids will definitely have a healthy meal to The sweet potatoes we used for this recipe are commonly purchased in U. Feel free to stack these sweet potato pancakes as high as you like, because they're both gluten and oil free 😉 Top them with all of your favorite fixings, too! Sweet potato pancakes make a delicious and hearty breakfast.