Super Easy Mashed Potato. What's more basic and necessary than mashed potatoes?! This is foolproof and super easy. They are essentially little bites of mashed potatoes wrapped in a dough and baked to a golden brown.
This is a quick and easy side dish recipe for boiled sweet potatoes mashed with butter, garlic, basil, and thyme. I'm used to super sweet potato with extra butter and sugar etc this is a nice more robust traditional dish to me. The best potatoes for making mashed potatoes are starchier potatoes like Russet or Yukon gold. You can cook Super Easy Mashed Potato using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super Easy Mashed Potato
- Prepare 3 of medium potato, peeled & chopped.
- You need 1 Tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of milk.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of half & half.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
Stay away from waxy potatoes such as red. For variations you can swap the buttermilk for milk, some people also like to swap sour cream with yogurt which has a little more tang. Buttery, garlicky, and perfect for the holidays and beyond! What Thanksgiving table is complete without mashed potatoes?
Super Easy Mashed Potato step by step
- Put chopped potato into a pot of cold water. After boiling, add 2 tsp salt and turn to low heat continuing cook for 20 minutes..
- Discard the white foam on the surface. Scoop the potato out by slotted spoon. Use a fork to break potato roughly then add in unsalted butter till combine well. Then add milk and half & half continuing stir clockwise till smooth. Seasoning with salt and pepper or your favorite seasoning salt. Enjoy~~.
These easy mashed potatoes, made with Yukon Golds, butter, and milk, are a quick and creamy weeknight side dish that How Do I Make Mashed Potatoes Ahead Of Time? We've got the best make-ahead advice ever for this recipe. Removing the potato skins after boiling was super easy. These easy Mashed Potatoes are creamy, buttery and are the perfect side dish with almost any meal. These mashed potatoes are really easy to make and turn out perfect every time.