Larry's easy 1 pan chicken and potato bake. One Pot Chicken & Potatoes recipe is a simple, easy and delicious dinner idea. Just toss chicken thighs, potatoes and carrots in the baking dish Chicken thighs are not the only meat you can make this one pan chicken and potato bake with. Use Chicken Drumsticks and Potatoes if that is what.
Watch our video for a One-Pan Chicken and Potato Bake to find out exactly how easy it is! One Pan Chicken and Potatoes recipe is a simple, easy and delicious dinner idea that can be thrown together in minutes. Just toss chicken Legs, potatoes in. You can have Larry's easy 1 pan chicken and potato bake using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Larry's easy 1 pan chicken and potato bake
- You need 4-6 of boneless skinless chicken breast cut in half.
- Prepare 2 cans of cut green beans drained.
- It’s 3 pound of bag small red potatoes, cut in half or fourth.
- You need 1 of large white onion sliced.
- You need 2 packets of Italian dressing seasoning.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter melted.
Serve the baked chicken and potatoes with vegetables or with a salad to make it a complete meal. I made this recipe with chicken thighs, you can replace them with chicken breasts, drumsticks or with a combination of the three. If you are using other chicken cuts, you may have to adjust the cooking time. Chicken and potatoes are two of the most loved ingredients and when you combine them together, they make an amazing meal for dinner.
Larry's easy 1 pan chicken and potato bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 360.
- Prepare large baking pan, spray with non stick pam..
- Use one packet of Italian dressing seasoning as a dry rub on the breast..
- Put the cut seasoned chicken in the greased pan long way down center..
- Put drained green beans on one side of the chicken in pan as seen in pic..
- Put cut potatoes on other side of chicken in pan as seen in pic..
- Add sliced onion over potatoes and chicken..
- Sprinkle other Italian seasoning package over entire pan.
- Drizzle melted butter over entire pan.
- Cover pan with foil..
- Bake at 360 for 1:10.
- Serve and enjoy!.
I used tomatoes, string beans, onion and potatoes but the possibilities are endless. Easy one pan meal for chicken thighs with potatoes, zucchini and mushrooms. This chicken potato bake is pretty fast and fuss-free. Sometimes roasted chicken and potatoes is just what's needed. I suggest lining the sheet pan with some tin foil to make the clean-up even easier.