Pinwheel sandwitches/Tricolour Sandwiches. Cut the edges of each bread slices. Flatten the bread with rolling pin. Learn how to make Delicious Tricolor pinwheel sandwich at home on Independence Day. follow us.
Pinwheel sandwiches are small sandwiches that are curled up into a roll. Depending on the topping used, pinwheel sandwiches are very versatile; they're The thinner you make the slices, the easier it will be to roll them into wheels. As you cut, make an effort to keep the slices at a consistent thickness. You can cook Pinwheel sandwitches/Tricolour Sandwiches using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pinwheel sandwitches/Tricolour Sandwiches
- You need 3 of white bread, or you can use multigrain / wheat.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green chutney,.
- It’s 1 tsp of tomato sauce,.
- You need 1 tsp of butter spread, or mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of cheese slice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Grated carrot.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & black pepper.
Easy Sandwich Pinwheels make great Super Bowl appetizers or Tailgating Party appetizers or whatever kind of appetizers you need. Since I originally posted the Easy Sandwich Pinwheels, I have discovered awesome Flatbreads that are designed specifically for this very reason. We just love them. finally, the pinwheel sandwich is ready to be served. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes.
Pinwheel sandwitches/Tricolour Sandwiches instructions
- Take a three bread slices.. Cut the edges of each bread slices..
- Flatten the bread with rolling pin.
- Now apply butter spread, green chutney, plain tomato sauce to each Bread slice..Place a cheese slice over butter slice..
- Then place a butter cheese slice over green chutney. then place the tomato sauce bread slice.and also place tomato slice over grated carrot and cabbage.sprinkle little bit salt and black crushed pepper..
- Now slowly roll the sandwich tightly holding all the three bread slices.. then cut rolled sandwiches in to 1 inch pieces or bite size…
- Now your pinwheel sandwiches are ready…
Pinwheel Sandwich is a delightful sweet and spicy snack with a tantalizing flavour and attractive appearance, which makes it ideal to serve at small parties. Flattened slices of bread are layered with jam, cheese and green chutney, and rolled up into pinwheels. Slices of capsicum and olives adds. These four quick and easy pinwheels sandwich ideas will be sure to please guests and your family. Not only are the options endless, but these roll-up tortilla sandwiches are easy enough for the kids to make.