Pinwheel sandwiches / Tricolour sandwiches. Cut the edges of each bread slices. Flatten the bread with rolling pin. Learn how to make Delicious Tricolor pinwheel sandwich at home on Independence Day. follow us.
Easy Sandwich Pinwheels make great Super Bowl appetizers or Tailgating Party appetizers or whatever kind of appetizers you need. Since I originally posted the Easy Sandwich Pinwheels, I have discovered awesome Flatbreads that are designed specifically for this very reason. Pinwheel sandwiches are small sandwiches that are curled up into a roll. You can cook Pinwheel sandwiches / Tricolour sandwiches using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pinwheel sandwiches / Tricolour sandwiches
- You need 3 of wheat breads.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of green chutney.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of butter spread.
- It’s 1 tsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of cheese slice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Grated carrot.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cabbage.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Black Pepper.
Depending on the topping used, pinwheel sandwiches are very versatile; they're The thinner you make the slices, the easier it will be to roll them into wheels. As you cut, make an effort to keep the slices at a consistent thickness. finally, the pinwheel sandwich is ready to be served. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes. These four quick and easy pinwheels sandwich ideas will be sure to please guests and your family.
Pinwheel sandwiches / Tricolour sandwiches step by step
- Take three bread slices. Cut the edges of each bread slices.Flatten the bread with rolling pin..
- Now apply butter spread, green chutney, plain tomato sauce to each Bread slice. Place a cheese slice over butter slice, then place butter cheese slice over green chutney,then tomato sauce bread slice and also place tomato slice over grated carrot and cabbage..
- Sprinkle little salt and black crushed pepper..
- Now slowly roll the sandwich tightly holding all the three bread slices.. then cut rolled sandwiches in to 1-inch pieces or bite size…
Why not bring those colours into a tricolour sandwich recipe, to create the Independence day spirit in your taste-buds. A quick vegetable sandwich recipe for a filling and wholesome breakfast or as snack with tea. This Pesto Tortilla Pinwheels recipe is an easy party food that can be made no time! Not only are the options endless, but these roll-up tortilla sandwiches are easy enough for the kids to make. We tend to stick to whole wheat wraps and tortillas in our house, but feel free to use either white or whole wheat, as shown in the photos.