German Fried Potatoes (Easy).
You can cook German Fried Potatoes (Easy) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of German Fried Potatoes (Easy)
- You need 3 lbs of Red Creamer Potatoes.
- It’s 1 of Apple.
- Prepare 1 of Med. Sweet Onion.
- Prepare 4 Slices of Bacon.
- You need of Caraway Seed.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
German Fried Potatoes (Easy) instructions
- Slice potatoes, 1/4 inch or less. Halve onion and then thinly slice each half. Core apple and slice into 3/8 inch wedges. Chop bacon into small pieces..
- Place potatoes in bowl, cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 9 minutes. While potatoes in microwave, cook bacon in large cast iron skillet..
- Put cooked potatoes in skillet with bacon and toss to coat with bacon fat. Add Caraway, salt, and pepper to taste..
- Add apples and onions, reduce heat. Turn mixture infrequently until potatoes are brown, onions are carmalized and apples are soft..
- Ready to serve!.
- Ready to eat!.