Easy Sausage and potato stir fry. Great recipe for Easy Sausage and potato stir fry. Now put sausage and potatoes in the pan.add alil Olive oil then begin to fry once done add sauteed peppers and onions back to pan pour sweet golden mustard bbq sauce over then simmer. Potato sausage stir fry is bursting with Garden fresh red potatoes, onions, peppers and garlic.
This Italian sausage onions and peppers stir fry recipe is so easy, comforting and only requires a couple ingredients. This Italian sausage dinner can be. Therefore, it should come as no surprise that the two ingredients are often used together in a variety of dishes. You can have Easy Sausage and potato stir fry using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Sausage and potato stir fry
- Prepare of Sausage.
- You need of Olive oil and butter.
- You need of Peppers all kinds and oinions.
- You need Slice of potatoes (canned).
- Prepare of Adobo, pepper, sazon and alil woishuresauce sauce.
While our stir fry recipe is a favorite, here is. This cheap and easy sausage casserole is comfort food at its best. Not only is it filling, it's simple, uses just six ingredients and the kids will love it too! Top tip for making Easy sausage and potato casserole.
Easy Sausage and potato stir fry instructions
- Sauteed peppers and onions in alil butter until transulent then take out of the pan and put to the side.
- Now put sausage and potatoes in the pan…add alil Olive oil then begin to fry once done add sauteed peppers and onions back to pan pour sweet golden mustard bbq sauce over then simmer.
- Serve over rice… I made yellow rice because I didn't have white rice.
Top tip: To prevent potatoes from sprouting, put an apple in the bag. For quick, easy, and budget-friendly meals, you can't beat stir frying. We'll teach you the simple techniques that go into making restaurant-worthy stir-fry dishes. Delicious sausage and potato stew with vegetables, a hearty meal ready in no-time, a comforting dish to warm you up in winter. Like the Easiest Skillet Macaroni and Cheese, the Simple Chicken and Vegetable Pilaf and the Easy Pork Meatballs in Tomato Sauce, today's potato stew with sausage is.