Chicken pizza pinwheel. Like these chicken Alfredo pizza pinwheels! They make a quick lunch with some salad on the side, a perfect appetizer, and a simple but filling snack. So, basically you should just eat these all day long.
My family absolutely loves these pizza. I added the pizza sauce inside the pinwheels, one recommendation though, glaze the pinwheels with an egg wash prior to baking. Pizza pinwheels are here for you. You can have Chicken pizza pinwheel using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken pizza pinwheel
- You need 2 Cups of Plain Flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Milk Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Powder Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Instant yeast.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare of Warm milk as you require.
- You need of Filling ingredients.
- It’s 1 of Chicken breast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Tikka masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ginger powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Pizza sauce.
- You need 1 of Tomato chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Capsicum chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Carrot chopped.
- You need of Oregano as required.
- Prepare of green/black olives as required.
- It’s of Cheddar cheese 1/2 cup grated.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese 1/2 cup grated.
Another thing I like about these pizza pinwheels: they can be baked right away. In this easy app, everything you love about pizza is wrapped up in tender crescent pastries. Get the recipe from Rachel Schultz. Learn how to create crescent roll pizza pinwheels that make a great appetizer for any party or game day.
Chicken pizza pinwheel step by step
- Take a bowl and add Plain Flour, Milk Powder, Powder Sugar, Instant Yeast, Salt and mix it well and then add Egg and mix it well and then knead it with required warm milk..
- Knead it for 15 minutes after that add oil and again knead it for 2 minutes and then cover it and rest it for 2 to 4 hours in room temperature or when dough become rise..
- Now take a bowl and add Chicken Breast, Vinegar, Garlic Powder, Ginger Powder, Oil, Tikka Masala and marinate it and rest it for 15 minutes..
- After that take a pan and put it and cook it for 10 minutes (5 minutes each side) After that cut it into small pieces..
- Now remove the cover from the dough and again knead it slightly and then make a big ball and rolling it into length..
- Spread pizza sauce and sprinkle Cheddar Cheese, Tomato, Button Red Chilli, Capsicum, Oregano, Green/Black Olives and again Cheddar Cheese and Mozzarella Cheese and then roll it and cut into wheels shape..
- Preheat for 30 minutes on 200c and bake for 20 minutes on 200c..
- Or Preheat for 15 minutes on medium to low flame and bake for 20 to 30 minutes on medium to low flame..
The Best Chicken Mince Pizza Recipes on Yummly Pizza Pockets, Pinwheel Pizza, Mini Chicken Pizza Bites. Who doesn't love pinwheels as an appetizer? Packed with chicken enchilada flavor, these are no exception. These Pizza wheels are a unique and different recipe.