You can have Chappathi Pinwheel using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chappathi Pinwheel
- You need 2 Cups of Wholewheat flour.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Cheese slice.
- You need of Avocado.
- It’s of Olive.
- Prepare of Tomato.
Chappathi Pinwheel step by step
- In a wide mixing bowl add wheat flour, salt and first give a quick mix for salt to be even. Then add water little by little, gather to form a soft pliable dough.Once it is gathered to a mass add 1/2 tsp oil and knead it once..
- Keep closed aside for 15-30 mins. Open and knead it again and form lemon sized balls(the size depends on your preference). Roll each ball into thin circles(rolling should be even).Dust flour if required but don't add more flour while rolling..
- Heat pan, keep in medium flame – add the roti and wait till small bubbles appear, then flip to other side wait for few mins till golden spots appear. Repeat the same procedure for all other rotis. Brush it with oil/ghee if you prefer. This will make 12 chappathis..
- Spread the filling, and roll them tightly in aluminium foil or cling wrap..
- You can leave these overnight, and just slice em in the morning..