Ray's' ~Pizza Skins~.
You can have Ray's' ~Pizza Skins~ using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ray's' ~Pizza Skins~
- Prepare 10 of potatoes.
- You need 1 of peperoni.
- It’s 1 of olives.
- You need 1 of mushrooms.
- You need 1 cup of marinara sauce for dipping.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce for skins.
- You need 1 of mixed grated cheese.
- It’s 1 of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic salt.
- It’s 1 of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1 of dried chives.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of oregano.
Ray's' ~Pizza Skins~ instructions
- preheat oven to 400°F. Wash really well your potatoes, and dry good. rub olive oil over all the potatoes bake 35-45 minutes depending on size of potatoes, till there tender. let cool..
- Now cut potatoes in half scoop out mixture don't go to far or you'll break the skin. add more olive oil to skins and bake skin side up till they get a crispy texture about 15 minutes on 400.
- incorporate seasonings,some cheese, chopped pepperoni & and spaghetti sauce mix well till smooth..
- Once you take skins out stuff with mixture I topped with cheese & pepperoni, mushrooms & olives but toppings are endless. back into oven till cheese is melty 15 minutes or so. Serve with marina as a dipping.
- *There's no specific amounts it's as desired taste.*.