My Large Italian Style Rice Ball.
You can cook My Large Italian Style Rice Ball using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Large Italian Style Rice Ball
- Prepare 1 Cup of Cooked Rice.
- Prepare 75 g of Tuna fish drained.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sweetcorn.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Garlic granuals.
- Prepare 2 tbls of Ricotta Cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried Basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curly fresh parsley chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 pinch of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce for Top……..
- It’s of I made a jar of this sauce. 1/2 can Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red Dried Chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh Basil chopped.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Dried Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Tomato purèe.
- You need 1 tsp of virgin olive oil.
My Large Italian Style Rice Ball instructions
- Add the rice to a mixing bowl then add the sweetcorn, Tuna, Garlic Ricotta cheese, Basil, Parsley chopped. Mix well.
- Next add the Grated parmesan Cheese, and black pepper on a clean surface spread out so when you roll all the mix together into a tight ball run the ball over them on the surface. Then the ball is covered on the outside..
- Next mix the sauce ingredients together in a blender. Add to a jar and can keep in the fridge for a week..
- Roll the rice ball over the parmesan. Add the Rice ball to a serving plate and use 2 tsp of the sauce on top of the rice mix ball. Serve cold or add to warm it in the microwave. Either way its lovely. Add some parsley and 2 tsp sauce on top..
- Add a little parsley on top and spring onion just around to Garnish..