Chocolate pinwheel. This recipe evolved from several different recipes that I combined into one. I've never received so many compliments on my baking!—Denise Hufford, Midland, Michigan. Chocolate Pinwheels were a favorite of mine growing up!
Some of you guys might know that I love to bake and it has been one of my hobbies ever since I was. These pinwheel cookies make for spectacular holiday cookies. The cookies are made with chocolate and vanilla doughs rolled together to make pinwheels. You can cook Chocolate pinwheel using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate pinwheel
- It’s 1 pack of Oreo biscuit.
- It’s 1 pack of digestive biscuit.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of look warm milk.
- It’s of butter paper.
Baking chocolate pinwheel cookies will make a wonderful Christmas treat. Keep a box of buttery pinwheels in your freezer for that time when you really need them. If the waxed paper wrinkles when you are rolling out the dough for these triple chocolate beauties, peel off the paper and replace it before continuing. Try to keep it for special occasions like a party and remember not to go overboard.
Chocolate pinwheel instructions
- First take one pack of Oreo nd one pack of digestive biscuits. Crush the biscuits in to pwd. Separately in mixer jar..
- Then made the dough by adding lukewarm milk slowly by spoon..
- Shape the dough in to chapati on butter paper..
- Then place the chocolate chapati on the digestive biscuit chapati. Slowly roll them by lifting the butter paper..
- Covered the roll by butter paper.store in refrigerator for one hour. Cut in to equal size pieces nd enjoy it in tea time.happy cooking to all..
If I were forced to choose between chocolate and vanilla, I would choose vanilla. I know this will shock you, especially since I created Chocolate Mondays, but I have always. The chocolate filling rolled into these chewy Christmas pinwheel cookies creates a fudgy, brownie-like swirl that's completely. Place peppermint dough on top of chocolate and press together around the edges. Chocolate and white chocolate dough are swirled together to form pinwheel cookies.