Chocolate pinwheels sandwiches. This is a quick yet delicious recipe of chocolate pinwheel sandwiches. These are perfect for kids lunchbox or snacks and can be made with minimum. Spread the honey/Nutella/chocolate spread evenly on the bread from edge to edge.
Mystery Wraps, Pinwheel Sandwiches, Croque-monsieur Gourmand. Easy Sandwich Pinwheels make great Super Bowl appetizers or Tailgating Party appetizers or whatever kind of appetizers you need. View top rated Pinwheel sandwiches recipes with ratings and reviews. You can have Chocolate pinwheels sandwiches using 5 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate pinwheels sandwiches
- You need 1 of fourth cup sweetened milk.
- Prepare 6 of soft bread slices, sides taken away.
- It’s of Some pistachios, crushed coarsely.
- It’s 5 tsp of chocolate spread Nutella.
- Prepare of aluminium foil for wrapping.
Pinwheel Sandwiches, Egg Avacado Pinwheel Sandwiches, Chilled Pinwheel Sandwiches, etc. These four quick and easy pinwheels sandwich ideas will be sure to please guests and your family. pinwheel sandwiches with a detailed photo and video recipe. a unique way of making the vegetable-based sandwiches by shaping them like pinwheels. Not only are the options endless, but these roll-up tortilla sandwiches are easy enough for the kids to make.
Chocolate pinwheels sandwiches step by step
- First of all gather all the ingredients.
- Take six bread slices and remove the edges with a sharp knife..
- Lay the bread flat on a board,with the help of rolling pin..
- Connect the slices by laying them flat on the board with about a cm. of the sides overlapping each other..
- Wet the edges with a little bit of sweetened milk..
- Press again with the rolling pin until they are joined together..
- Spread the Nutella chocolate spread evenly on the bread from one edge to another edge, leaving one end with about half a cm. free for closing..
- Sprinkle the ground pistachios..
- Now roll very tightly..
- Enclose the roll tightly in a plastic wrap or a foil..
- Keep the rolls in the fridge for about an hour or two..
- Peel off the wrap carefully and cut thin slices with a sharp knife..
- Serve chilled… enjoy with kids.
We tend to stick to whole. These PB&J Pinwheel Sandwich Kabobs are a cute, easy kids' lunch idea! Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches – reinvented as roll-up skewers with fresh fruit! Made these delicious sandwiches a few times and have Today I bring you some delicious Chocolate Raspberry Tea Sandwiches from a. These pinwheel cookies make for spectacular holiday cookies.