Peppercorn Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast.
You can cook Peppercorn Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peppercorn Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast
- Prepare 1 packages of Peppercorn bacon about 8 slices.
- You need 1 large of Bone in chicken breast split.
- Prepare 1 jar of Louisiana injector butter seasoning or mix your own.
- It’s 1 of Injection seasoning 2tablespoons olive oil two tablespoons butter garlic salt onion powder splash of garlic vinegar splash of teriyaki sauce 2 table spoons water stir vigorously and use as injection seasoning.
Peppercorn Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast step by step
- Rinse and pat dry chicken Brest, place on clean dry surface and inject seasoning into meaty (thick) part of Breast no more than 2 tablespoons per breast.
- Preheat oven to 375°F, wrap bacon around each breast one slice at a time bacon may not completely cover thick upper portion may require two slices.
- Continue wrapping until both breast are covered about 8 slices I used large skewers to help hold bacon during cooking.
- Place in oven and cook 45 min until golden and juices run clear.