Double twist pinwheel samosa. .samosa's, samosa roll is rolled with potato stuffing which is later sliced to individual pinwheels. these Samosa Pinwheels – Indian Gourmet Appetizer Recipe by Manjula. recipe card for pinwheel samosa or samosa pinwheels fry the samosa pinwheel to golden brown and crisp. finally, serve pinwheel samosa with green chutney and. Pinwheel Samosa or Aloo Bhakarwadi is an evening snack or easy party starter recipe. You can try this recipe at home with these easy and quick steps for evening snacks or.
They make a mouthwatering appetizer or can be served as a chaat. Samosa pinwheels can be frozen five to six weeks. Once they reach room temperature, layer. You can have Double twist pinwheel samosa using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Double twist pinwheel samosa
- Prepare 1/2 of maida.
- Prepare 2-3 big spoon of desi ghee.
- You need as par taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ajwain.
- You need as needed of Oil for frying.
- Prepare as par need of Water.
- You need as required of Foil paper.
- You need of For stuffing…
- You need 3 of boiled aloo.
- You need 250 gm of paneer.
- It’s as par taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Red chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of haldi.
- Prepare 2_3 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of anar dana.
- It’s Pinch of hing.
- You need 1 tsp of Kasuri methi.
- Prepare as needed of Green coriander.
- It’s 2 of Green chilli.
- You need 2 tbsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
A wide variety of double twist machine options are available to you, such as condition, local service location, and. Pinwheel samosa looks delicious and are a great appetizer for party. They are so delicious you may eat them just as they are or serve them with coriander chutney and tomato ketchup. Samosa Pinwheels or Aloo Bhakarwadi are a pleasant twist to the original Samosas.
Double twist pinwheel samosa step by step
- Tips…. 1.. ghee itna ki muthi si bnane lage Maida ki.. 2…hard dough lgana hai.. 3..stuffing bharne s pehle water ka haath lagale.. 4.. Foil paper mein wrap kar ke isliye freeze mein rkha hai ki stuffing and nikle.. 5..pehle slow flame par ache s seke fir medium flame par… Jisse kachi nahi rhegi….
- Sabse pehle maida mein salt, Ajwain and ghee mila kar ache s masal le…
- Itna ki muthi si bnane lage.. Ab halka warm water s hard dough lagalo.. 1/2 hr ke liye dhak kar rakh do….
- Stuffing ke liye.. aloo ko grate karein and kadai mein oil and masale daal kar masala tyar kar le…
- Paneer ko mashed karein and isme bhi sbhi masale mila kar stuffing tyar kar le….
- For pinwheel… Sabse pehle maida ki ek loi le kar roti ki trah bel le.. Ab is par water ka haath lagale.. And aloo ki stuffing bhar le.. Ache s faila de…
- Dusri loi le ab ise bhi bel ke water ka hand lgaye.. Ab is par paneer ki stuffing bhar le.. Ache s faila lo…
- Ab néeche aloo wali roti rakhein.. Us par paneer stuffing wali roti rakhein…
- Ab inhe roll kar de… Ise foil paper mein wrap karein… Ise freeze mein rakh do.. Jisse ache s set ho jaye..1 hr ke liye…
- Ab bnane s pehle inhe knife s cut kar le.. And deep fry kar le.. Enjoy double twist of pinwheel….
As their name suggests, these are snacks in the shape of a pinwheel filled with a spicy. Hot Ham & Pimiento Cheese Crescent Roll-Up Sandwiches. Honey Ham and Swiss Crescent Twists. The Veg Samosa Pinwheel is an attempt to repackage the ever-popular samosa in a new form, which is handy and delightful, ideal to serve as a starter at parties. A filling of potatoes and green peas, perked up with spice powders, just like the samosa filling, is applied on a plain flour chapati, rolled up like a.