Bread pinwheel. The Best Bread Pinwheels Recipes on Yummly Ham Pinwheels, Grilled Cheese Pinwheels, Cajun Pork Pinwheels. Bread Pinwheels, crispy and soft, is an easy yummy starter for parties and a snack for kids as well as adults.
Depending on the topping used, pinwheel sandwiches are very versatile; they're great for afternoon tea and elegant enough for. Pinwheel Bread Sandwich is a yummy sandwich with yummy jam filling rolled in. Learn how to make/prepare Pinwheel Bread Sandwich by following this easy recipe. You can have Bread pinwheel using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread pinwheel
- You need 6 of bread slices.
- You need 1 of Rolling pin.
- You need as required of Butter.
- It’s as required of Tomato sauce.
- You need as required of Green chutney.
- You need as par need of Foil paper.
The spicy pinwheel bread roll makes for an ideal tea time snack and can also be packed in your lunchbox. If you want it sweet, you can spread jam or jelly and bake them too. Here's the recipe Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. This is an interesting twist to a popular and most wanted Indian snack Samosa.
Bread pinwheel step by step
- 3 bread ke kinare cut kar ke belan s bel le…..
- Ab 1 par butter, 2 green chutney, 3 tomato sauce lagale….
- Ab ise round fold karein ek ke uper ek rakh kar….
- Ab foil paper mein wrap kar ke thodi der freeze mein set hone rakh de….. 20_25 minutes..
- Pieces cut kar ke enjoy. karein…
As an appetizer or as a bread accompaniment, these savory pinwheels are light, flaky and whirling with cheese! Add the dough ingredients to a bread machine pan in the order recommended by manufacturer, making a well in center of flour at the end. These bread swirls or pinwheel sandwiches caused a lot of excitement with the kids. There is no other kind of food that gives me pleasure in creating than the ones that are meant for the little ones. Don't be intimidated by this fancy-looking breaded-salmon pinwheel–it's quite easy to do.