Rainbow Buddha Bowl – vegan. Buddha Bowls are also typically gluten-free and vegan for a quick weeknight meal that everyone can enjoy. I think you're going to love this Rainbow Buddha Bowl for all it's fresh and bold flavors, delightfully crunchy textures, and wholesomely beneficial ingredients. Join me in the kitchen with mom as both make our down delicious Buddha Bowls with a creamy rosemary dressing!
Rainbow Buddha bowls are delicious and healthy easy weeknight dinner. Combine your favorite veggies, grain, and plant based protein for a simple vegan meal. The first few times I served these Rainbow Buddha Bowls for dinner, my boys kept asking "what is a Buddha Bowl"? You can cook Rainbow Buddha Bowl – vegan using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rainbow Buddha Bowl – vegan
- You need 1/2 of red cabbage, cut into quarters and cooked for a few minutes in boiling water – add some vinegar to the cooking water so the cabbage doesn’t go blue!.
- You need 2-3 of carrots, sliced into ribbons (using a Y peeler works).
- Prepare 1 of fennel bulb, sliced thinly.
- You need 1 of corn on the cob – cooked; or a can of sweetcorn.
- You need 2-3 of tomatoes, sliced.
- You need Handful of broccoli florets, steamed.
- Prepare Handful of sugarsnap peas, steamed.
- Prepare 3-6 of radishes, finely sliced.
- You need 2 of spring onions, sliced.
- It’s of you can also add some grains eg cooked brown rice or some green leaves.
- It’s of toasted sesame or pumpkin seeds.
- It’s of some lemon zest.
- It’s of For the dressing.
- You need 1 tbsp of white miso.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tahini (runny or you may need more water).
- You need of Juice of 1/2-1 lemon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
Rainbow vegan buddha bowls is the healthiest and colorful snack for breakfast. Follow this recipe to turn your extra veggies into a healthy Buddha bowl. Buddha bowls are my go-to recipe for lunch or dinner throughout the week. They are quick to toss together, and you can switch them up with.
Rainbow Buddha Bowl – vegan instructions
- For the dressing: mix everything together. Taste and add as needed..
- Layer all the vegetables in a bowl..
- Add the seeds, lemon zest. Drizzle the dressing on top. Enjoy 😋.
RAINBOW BUDDHA BOWL Buddha Bowl with Scrambled Tofu, Sweet Potato Fries & Veggies Vegan – Gluten Free Author: Lena's Vegan Living. These easy Buddha bowls make a satisfying vegetarian or vegan dinner. Roasted Turmeric Cauliflower Buddha Bowls make such a colourful healthy meal! This vegan and gluten free recipe is really easy to make and is very flexible, it can accommodate whatever veggies you have around. Most people nowadays know what a Buddha bowl is, and thus a vegan Buddha bowl.