Pantry-raid Vegetarian Pumpkin Chilli. While sorting thru some of the items we have stashed in the pantry I decided to start using some of the older item up. Here's just a little something I came. This savory Vegetarian Pumpkin Chili has everything you want in a chili: tomatoes, peppers, black beans, pinto beans, corn, and a little pumpkin in there to make This Pumpkin Chili is the PERFECT fall chili recipe!
The chili is naturally gluten-free, as long as all prepared ingredients are gluten-free. This vegetarian pumpkin chili is filled with flavor, texture, and just enough spice. (It's actually vegan and gluten free, too!) Combining easy canned ingredients with a few fresh components, this quick one pan meal will warm you up during colder months. Meat eaters, myself included, enjoy it too! You can cook Pantry-raid Vegetarian Pumpkin Chilli using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pantry-raid Vegetarian Pumpkin Chilli
- It’s 1 can of Rotel, Chipotle flavor (can substitute mild Rotel).
- It’s 1 can (15 oz) of Black Beans.
- You need 1 can (15 oz) of garbonzo beans (really any kind of bean you prefer).
- You need 1 can of chili beans (however mild or spicy you like).
- Prepare 1 can (7 oz) of El Pato Mexican tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can (15 oz) of tomato sauce, no salt added.
- It’s 1 can (15 oz) of diced tomatoes, no salt added.
- You need 1 can of Pumpkin puree.
- It’s 1 of large onion, diced.
- It’s 1 PKG of reduced sodium chili seasoning.
- You need 1 of sweet potato, diced.
- You need 1 cup of diced carrot.
- It’s 2 C. of Water.
- Prepare 1 T. of Ancho chili powder.
- It’s 1 T. of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 (7 oz) of can diced green chillies.
Reviews for: Photos of Vegetarian Pumpkin Chili. Vegetarian Pumpkin Chili. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Black beans, pumpkin, chili spices, and pumpkin spices simmer together in your Crock Pot to make a perfect – and perfectly healthy – fall meal. Pumpkin chili has been around for at least a few years.
Pantry-raid Vegetarian Pumpkin Chilli step by step
- Add all ingredients to stock pot, simmer on low for an hour for flavors to come together..
In the beginning of my awareness that such a thing existed, I thought, as I suspect many do, "Pumpkin? And while you can easily buy vegetarian chili at most supermarkets, it's really simple to make your own at home. Plus it's much more cost effective. This vegetarian pumpkin chili is the ultimate Fall comfort food. It's packed with flavor from pumpkin, adobo chilis, and fresh veggies.