Diya's beef pinwheel bread. Beef Pinwheels II. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Combine meat, salt, worcestershire sauce, egg, ketchip, and bread crumbs. Beef Pinwheels stuffed with Sweet Roasted Bell Peppers, Baby Spinach Leaves and Shaved Parmesan Cheese.
Ham Pinwheels, Grilled Cheese Pinwheels, Quick Chicken Pinwheels. Add the minced beef, dried herbs, tomato purée and the flour to the bowl with the onion and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Firmly roll the pastry up, like a Swiss roll. You can have Diya's beef pinwheel bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Diya's beef pinwheel bread
- You need of For the dough:.
- It’s of – 3 cups all purpose flour.
- You need of – 1/4 tsp baking powder.
- You need of – 1 tsp salt.
- You need of – 1 tsp sugar.
- You need of – 1/4 cup olive or coconut oil.
- Prepare of – Lukewarm water as needed (around 1 – 1 1/2 cup).
- Prepare of For the Stuffing:.
- Prepare 500 gm of ground meat.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Diya's Special mixed spices.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil Salt and pepper.
Place the pinwheels on the baking tray. Prepare biscuit mix as for rolled biscuits. Stuffed pinwheel steaks are an unusual and attractive menu item. They are easy to make, and even easier to cook.
Diya's beef pinwheel bread step by step
- Directions For Dough: – Mix flour, baking powder, salt and sugar all together. – Add cooking oil and mix with the tips of your fingers until well absorbed. – Add water gradually until you get a soft and unsticky dough. – Cut into balls, coat with oil. – Cover and let it rest at least 1 hour..
- Prepare the stuffing: – Cook minced meat first and season with spices, salt and pepper. – Add oil and onions and stir. – Let it cool completely before stuffing the dough or it will break it and spill out..
- – When dough is ready, roll one piece on a surface greased with an abundant amount of olive oil or corn oil, you can either use a rolling pin and stretch it gently with your well oiled hands, or just use your well oiled hands to punch down the dough until it becomes very thin that you can’t punch it further. Make a circular shape of your almost paper-thin sheet of dough!.
- – Cut the circle into two halves. – Spread the stuffing along the straight side. – Start rolling until you reach the other end then shape it into pinwheel and place it on an oiled baking pan..
- – Repeat for all the quantity..
- – Bake until golden and serve beside yogurt and salad..
Flank and skirt steaks tend to be tough, so tenderizing the meat by pounding it, marinating it, using a sprinkle-on meat tenderizer or running a multi-blade tenderizer over it is a good. Our summer season in Upstate New York is not very long, so we try to cook outdoors often. This recipe is one of our favorites. Divide meat strips into eight portions. Roll strips into pinwheels, using larger strips around edges.