Samosa Pinwheels. .samosa rolls. unlike the traditional samosa's, samosa roll is rolled with potato stuffing which is later sliced to individual pinwheels. these individual pinwheels would have exposure to aloo stuffing and. Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. This is an interesting twist on the popular Indian snack samosas.
Samosa Bites is a slight alternation to the traditional Samosa and is as delicious as the traditional samosas and yet they are quite easy than the samosa as the outer cover making is. Samosa Pinwheels or Aloo Bhakarwadi are a pleasant twist to the original Samosas. As their name suggests, these are snacks in the shape of a pinwheel filled with a spicy potato stuffing. You can cook Samosa Pinwheels using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Samosa Pinwheels
- You need of For the dough.
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of oil.
- It’s of Water.
- Prepare of Filling.
- It’s 350 grams of ground beef.
- You need of Onion and garlic.
- Prepare of Assorted vegetables.
- It’s of Spices. Whatever you prefer.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Samosa Pinwheels or Samosa bites are bite-size quick alternate option to one of the most popular Making perfect Samosas could be little tricky and tedious, but these Samosa pinwheels are very. Pinwheel Samosas: Pinwheels Samosa are great twist to most popular and most wanted Indian snack *SAMOSA*. The Veg Samosa Pinwheel is an attempt to repackage the ever-popular samosa in a new form These dainty pinwheels are then deep-fried to get an attractive snack, which looks and tastes great. The Samosa Pinwheels are prepared by using all-purpose flour, potatoes, peas & semolina.
Samosa Pinwheels instructions
- Make your dough by mixing the flour, salt, and oil. Create a well and add in the water bit by bit till a smooth dough forms. Set aside and let rest for a 15-30 min.
- To the filling : Brown your mince meat in a pan till all the water dries. Add in some oil and saute your onion and garlic. Let them cook before adding your assorted vegetables and spices.
- Let your filling cool as you work on your dough..
- Pinch some dough and roll it out to a chapati/tortilla like shape.It should be thin and fold easily without sticking..
- Put some filling into your rolled dough. Add some cheese (optional).
- Roll your dough to cover all the fillings. Seal all the edges..
- Poke some holes on the dough.. Grease your tray and place your rolled dough..
- Apply some egg wash and place them in a preheated oven for 180 degrees C.. 15-20 mins or till it is golden brown..
- Once ready, cut into pin wheels shapes and serve..
This is a simple snack recipe which is best enjoyed with the tomato ketchup or green chutney. Instructions for Samosa Pinwheels Recipe In English. Dip pinwheels in maida mixture and slowly slide them into oil and fry till they turn golden brown on both sides. Dip the pinwheels in the batter one at a time and fry the pinwheels in small batches until both sides. The Best Healthy Pinwheels Recipes on Yummly