Quick and Easy Steak Fajitas.
You can cook Quick and Easy Steak Fajitas using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Steak Fajitas
- Prepare 400 g of roast beef.
- It’s 1/2 of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of hot paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried chilli flakes or fresh chopped chillies.
- Prepare 1 of small tin red kidney beans.
- It’s 1 of small bunch of coriander.
- You need of Tortilla wraps or wholemeal wraps.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Oil.
Quick and Easy Steak Fajitas step by step
- Slice all your veg and stir fry in a wok pan with a little oil, salt and pepper..
- Once softened, add your sliced beef and fry for a couple minutes..
- Add your spices and combine well. Fry for a minute for the flavours to incorporate..
- Finish by adding in your kidney beans and combine..
- Serve up with fresh chopped corriander..
- Fill your wraps and enjoy !!!.