#Pinwheel roll sandwich#wraps.
You can cook #Pinwheel roll sandwich#wraps using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of #Pinwheel roll sandwich#wraps
- You need 6-8 slices of White bread.
- Prepare of Potato 2 boiled.
- Prepare 1/2 piece of Carrot.
- You need of Tomato ketchup.
- You need of Green chuttney.
- It’s of Soya sauce or mayonnaise.
- You need of Salt v little (acc. to taste).
- Prepare of Butter.
#Pinwheel roll sandwich#wraps instructions
- First cut the edges of the bread, boil, remove skin of potatoes n mash..wash, peel n shredd the carrot.
- Mix mashed potatoes in green chuttney (recipe of green chuttney is in my previous slide)..shredded carrot in red tomato ketchup..add one drop of soya sauce or 1/2spoon of mayonnaise acc. to yo'r colour n flavour choice..u can add little bit of salt n black pepper acc. to yo'rs sharpness of flavour(in green chutney n in ketchup salt n spices already present).
- Set the slices of bread on a damp muslin cloth as one on the edge of other as shown in the pic (u can make wheel with 3 or 4 slices of bread as big wheel u want).
- Tap a little water(2-3drops) when u r putting one slice on the other..carefully roll the bread slices with the help of a rolling pin by covering the slicesed sheet with damp cloth.. Apply melted butter evenly on the flatten bread sheet.
- Spread potato green chutney on the half portion n on the other half portion spread carrot ketchup mixture.
- Roll up the slices carefully with wet muslin cloth which is beneath the slices..wrap in aluminium foil or cling wrap n keep in the fridge for at least one hour till the butter on bread freeze.
- Keep out of the fridge, remove the foil or cling n cut the log in to thick slices.
- Instruction ; In this dish need not to serve sauces as the wheel sandwich already included sauce n chuttney.
- Tip ;U can layered bread sheet on green n red contrast with over a lettuce leaf n thin slices of cheese if u r serving the dish in yo'r breakfast..I have taken it as an evening snack so I skipped the step.