Tortilla Pinwheels. Tortilla pinwheels is an easy and delightfully different appetizer. It can be changed according to tastes and ingredients on hand. A friend gave me this recipe, and whenever I serve these tortilla roll ups, people ask me for the recipe, too!
Click Play to See This Tortilla Pinwheels with Cream Cheese Filling Recipe Come Together. You may use the meat or cheese of your choice. Tortilla Pinwheels – make ahead flavorful appetizer, easy to prepare for various occasions like birthday parties, baby showers or holiday tables. You can have Tortilla Pinwheels using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tortilla Pinwheels
- It’s 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of warm water.
- Prepare of For Filling.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 220 g of creamcheese at room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of spring onions green.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped olive.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped red bell pepper.
My Mexican Tortilla Pinwheels, however, require no cooking, just some simple prep work and Your friends will love these Mexican Tortilla Pinwheels, they are soft, packed with flavor, and crisp bits of. tortilla pinwheels recipes; recipes from around the world from real cooks. These Mexican tortilla pinwheels start with extra large tortillas. I went with green spinach tortillas simply for the fun color, if you can't find them, regular tortillas work just as fine. These Greek tortilla pinwheels are a great idea for a party.
Tortilla Pinwheels instructions
- In a bowl, mix flour, salt and baking powder.
- Add water and oil to knead smooth dough.
- Cover and rest for 1 hour.
- Divide into equal portions. Knead into 3/4 inch rotis.
- Place on hot tawa. Flip and cook on both sides. Tortillas are ready.
- In a bowl, mix sour cream and creamcheese.
- Add cheese, olives and red bell pepper.
- Add salt, garlic powder and green spring onions. Mix everything well.
- Place a big spoonful of mixture on a tortilla. Spread evenly. Roll and wrap tightly.
- Do this until mixture and tortillas is completed.
- Place all tortillas on a tray. Cover and wrap the tortillas with cling wrap. Refrigerate overnight or 12 hours. This will allow flavours to blend nicely.
- Cut tortillas into equal portions. Search with salsa or ketchup.
Spread feta and yogurt on a tortilla, sprinkle with Greek toppings, then roll and slice! I mean, what's not to like right? Veggie Ranch Tortilla Pinwheels are heavenly! The ranch dressing mix gives these tasty Veggie Ranch Tortilla Pinwheels are made with a cream cheese and ranch dressing base that's. Since tortilla pinwheels are absolutely perfect for this kind of occasion, I've been experimenting with several different fillings, and these Italian Sub Sandwich Tortilla Pinwheels were a big hit with my.