Leftover Rice pinwheel samosa. aloo bhakarwadi with detailed photo and video recipe. a unique and attractive way of preparing the traditional aloo samosa recipe which can be best party starters or just for the evening light snack. this is an ideal snack for those who find preparing or shaping samosas. finally, serve pinwheel samosa with green chutney and tamarind chutney. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest. Samosa pinwheels are great party treat.
Samosa Pinwheels or Aloo Bhakarwadi are a pleasant twist to the original Samosas. As their name suggests, these are snacks in the Samosa pinwheels are easier to make than the original samosa, as making the outer cover is comparatively easier. I have also not added any onion or garlic to the. You can cook Leftover Rice pinwheel samosa using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover Rice pinwheel samosa
- Prepare 1 bowl of corn flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ajwain.
- You need as needed of Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kasuri methi.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of Boiled peas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 bowl of Leftover rice.
See more ideas about Leftover rice recipes, Recipes, Leftover rice. Instant dosa recipe with leftover cooked rice for breakfast and dinner. Its an easy Indian style cooked rice recipes/ Pazhaya sadam dosa recipe. · tomato rice recipe, how to make tomato rice, thakali rice with step by step photo/video. healthy and flavored rice recipe prepared mainly with basamati rice and spiced tomato masala. it is an ideal one pot meal or lunch box recipe which can also be served for breakfast and dinner. Pinwheel Samosas: Pinwheels Samosa are great twist to most popular and most wanted Indian snack *SAMOSA*.
Leftover Rice pinwheel samosa step by step
- Take a bowl put into corn or all purpose flour add salt.,ajwain and 2 spoon oil make a normal dough with the help of water..
- Take a pan add oil cumin seeds add leftover rice boiled mashed potatoes and peas..
- Mix well add all the spices and kasuri methi..
- Make a chapati roll of dough.
- Add rice mixture in chapati..
- Roll them And cut into round shape with knife and take a small bowl add 2 spn corn flour and water make a ghol. And deep roll into this before deep frying.
- Take a kadhai add oil after hot oil deep fry in rolls on medium flame..
- Serve with tea and sauce.
Pinwheel samosa looks delicious and are a great appetizer for party. They are so delicious you may eat them just as they are or serve them with. Cold, leftover rice that is left in the refrigerator for a day or two can be extremely unappetizing. However, instead of throwing out the rice, there are many ways in which you can transform the leftover rice into a delicious dish. This Tastessence post provides some great ideas for using leftover rice.