Paneer Pinwheels. We are ready for the holidays, how about you? Whether you are expecting a house full of guests or enjoying time with your loved ones. Take a baking tray, spray some cooking oil over it and place these chilli paneer pinwheels. palak paneer pinwheel is one of the most popular Indian dishes.
Secure with a toothpick if required. The KRAFT CALORIE-WISE Creamy Cucumber Dressing teams up with the paneer to make a delicious filling for these flavourful appetizers. Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. You can have Paneer Pinwheels using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paneer Pinwheels
- Prepare 1.1/2cup of all purpose flour (Maida).
- Prepare 5 gm of active dry yeast/dry yeast.
- You need 1/2 tsp of powdered sugar/ normal sugar.
- Prepare 100 ml of water.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp. of Oil.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- It’s of For stuffing:–.
- Prepare 100 gm of Paneer.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- You need 1 of capsicum finely chopped.
- You need 2 of green chilli finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Chaat masala.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
This is an interesting twist to a popular and most wanted Indian snack Samosa. They make mouthwatering appetizer or can be served as a chaat. Pinwheel: I have always been fascinated by the pinwheel. Just looking at it spin in the wind makes me happy.
Paneer Pinwheels instructions
- In a mixing bowl add flour, salt and mix until well combined.Keep aside..
- Take another small bowl put water in it,add sugar and mix it well till sugar gets dissolved..
- Add an active yeast and mix it well and rest it for 15-20 min..
- Mix the mixture of active yeast into the bowl of flour and knead soft dough..
- Add water as required and 1 tbsp of oil and knead the dough again to make it smooth and soft.
- Cover the dough with film and leave the dough for 30- 45 min till the volume gets double..
- Combine all the ingredients for stuffing and mix well..
- After 45 min. Uncovered the dough and divide the dough into three equal big size balls..
- Dust the rolling surface with the dry flour,coat the ball with the dry flour and roll it into a big chapati..
- Now spread paneer mixture on the rolled chapati and spread it evenly and lightly press so that it gets set properly..
- Now carefully roll in cylindrical shape and cut the roll into 1 1/2 each thickness.Repeat the same process in each rest of dough..
- Heat oil in the pan and deep fry till it becomes golden brown.You can also bake in preheated oven on 180 degree for 20 – 25 min..
- Paneer pinwheels are ready to serve and serve with green chutney,tomato catch-up or dip of your choice..
I believe it's a cool toy that can work great as part of a room's decor. Watch PALAK & PANEER PINWHEELS – Rupa kumari on Dailymotion. See more ideas about Pinwheels, Pinwheels paper, Diy pinwheel. In geometry, pinwheel tilings are non-periodic tilings defined by Charles Radin and based on a construction due to John Conway. They are the first known non-periodic tilings to each have the property that their tiles appear in infinitely many orientations.