Palak paneer pinwheel. Vahchef is very fond of cooking and her Recipes are very unique and fit for busy women specially working women Palak paneer pin wheel is one of the most. Palak Paneer Pinwheel Recipe, Palak sukhi sabji, How To Make Palak Paneer Pinwheel Recipe. palak paneer pinwheel is one of the most popular Indian dishes. Soft paneer cubes cooked in the.
Palak Paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes. Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. It pairs well with naan, paratha or jeera rice. green coloured palak curry is palak paneer with paneer cubes, garam masala and other spices. finally, i request you to check my other top paneer curries recipes collection with this post of palak. You can have Palak paneer pinwheel using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Palak paneer pinwheel
- Prepare of For stuffing:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped spinach.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated paneer.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 2 of chopped green chillies.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red chilli.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s of For puff pastry sheet:.
- Prepare 350 grams of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of carom seeds.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 150 grams of butter + 1 tbsp butter (unsalted and room temperature).
Palak paneer is a popular north Indian side dish for flat breads. How to make without changing the To prepare a perfect green palak paneer, we must take care to retain the green colour of the palak. Indian Palak Paneer Saag Paneer is a delicious, nutritious, full-flavored, and super easy to make in If you ever thought making Indian Palak Paneer (or Spinach with Paneer) was complicated, here's the. Palak Paneer – a smooth and creamy spinach sauce infused with Indian spices becomes a delicious base for pan-seared paneer.
Palak paneer pinwheel instructions
- To make stuffing, heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds then add onion, saute it for a min. Then add green chilli and spinach and saute for 2 min. Add paneer and mix it,then add all dry spices and mix it well. Keep it aside..
- Add all purpose flour, carom seeds, salt and 1 tbsp butter, mix it well. Add water and make tight dough, keep it aside for 2 hours. Then rub the dough till it become soft..
- Divide butter into four parts. Roll the dough in square shape, spread butter on it and fold it like envelope, again spread and fold. Thus repeat the process for again two times..
- Cut all corners with the help of sharp knife. Puff pastry sheet is ready.
- To make pinwheels, roll puff pastry sheet in rectangular shape, put stuffing on it. Dip brush in water, brush the edges of the prepared sheet lightly..
- Lift the pastry from underneath the stuffing and roll over to seal. Press the edges gently together to from a sausage roll shape. Cut the roll in to long parcels..
- Gently lift it on to a baking tray. Bake it in 180d for 40 min or until it has fluffed up nicely and turn golden in colour in preheated oven..
Use the flavorful spinach sauce over tofu, roasted veggies or even. Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India. Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish. This recipe was one of my first published recipes on YouTube. Watch PALAK & PANEER PINWHEELS – Rupa kumari on Dailymotion.