Shahi Pista Pinwheels.
You can have Shahi Pista Pinwheels using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shahi Pista Pinwheels
- Prepare 150 g of Pista Powder.
- Prepare 100 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 drops of Pista Flavouring.
- Prepare of For inner part.
- You need 150 g of Cashew Powder.
- You need 100 g of Sugar.
- You need 5 drops of Orange Favouring.
- Prepare Pinch of Orange Food Colour.
- You need as needed of Silver Varakh.
Shahi Pista Pinwheels instructions
- Make 2 Strings sugar syrup out of the 100g Sugar.Now add to this Pista Flavouring and then Pista Powder..
- Stir on a slow flame for 2 minutes.Then remove from stove..
- Now make sugar syrup of the Inner part sugar.Then add Orange Flavouring and Orange Food Colour..
- Stir for 2 minutes on a slow flame.Then remove from stove..
- Knead the doughs of each mixture on a thick paper.Then take half part of each mixture and make 2 big balls.Take a thick chapati like roll.Then you roll of another mixture..
- Note that there must be equivalent sizes of the Roti..
- Take the Pista Roll and then place the Orange part and then slowly with your hands roll it into a pinwheel.Let it rest till it dries..
- Now apply Silver Varakh to it.Cut it with a pizza cutter or any normal cutter.Than cut it into pieces and keep away the offcuts.Once it dries up,it is now ready and can be served now..