You can cook Basbusa Cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Basbusa Cake
- You need 1 cup of semolina.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 can of nestle cream.
- You need 1 tbls of baking powder.
- It’s of Sauce:.
- Prepare 1 can of evaporated milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s of Toppings/design.
- Prepare of Pistacio powder & sliced.
- Prepare of Coconut dried, shredded.
Basbusa Cake instructions
- Prepare all ingredients. Then preheat the oven 150°c..
- In a mixing bowl, put all ingredients and mix it well. Until the mixture will mix each other..
- In a round removable base pan, grease oil or tahina then put the mixture..
- Put inside the oven with the heat of 180°, for only 20 minutes down only and after that open up to become brown..
- For the sauce, in cooking pan put milk and sugar then bring to the fire,let it to boil once then remove from fire and put inside the refregirator to become cold before putting up the cake..
- When the cake cooked, put the sauce up,let the cake absob the sauce then put the toppings. Its up to you on how you design up..
- Enjoy this dessert, you will love it…