You can have Pinwheel Samosa using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pinwheel Samosa
- Prepare 1 Bowl of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 3 Tbsp of oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Chat masala.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder.
- It’s leaves of chopped coriander.
- Prepare of saunf.
Pinwheel Samosa step by step
- Peel the skin and add salt, chat masala, red chilli powder, chopped coriander leaves, saunf. All these are optional. You can add ingredients as per your taste in Samosa. Keep it aside..
- Now prepare the dough. Take a bowl. Add maida. Add three tablespoons of oil and salt and half tsp of baking powder. Mix well. Add very little water and knead a smooth and stiff dough. It shouldn't be loose. Keep this covered for few minutes..
- Prepare stuffing by boiling two potatoes..
- Till then preheat your oven to 200 degrees. Now roll a thick chappati of the dough. Spread the potato stuffing evenly. Now roll the flat dough into a log. Cut thick slices. Take them out and press gently..
- Arrange these in the baking tray and bake for 25 minutes at 180 degrees. Then brush some oil on the pinwheels and grill for another 4-5 minutes only. Once done take it out and allow it to remain in room temperature for 5 minutes..
- Done. Enjoy.