Samosa pinwheels. .samosa rolls. unlike the traditional samosa's, samosa roll is rolled with potato stuffing which is later sliced to individual pinwheels. these individual pinwheels would have exposure to aloo stuffing and. Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. This is an interesting twist on the popular Indian snack samosas.
Samosa Bites is a slight alternation to the traditional Samosa and is as delicious as the traditional samosas and yet they are quite easy than the samosa as the outer cover making is. Samosa Pinwheels or Aloo Bhakarwadi are a pleasant twist to the original Samosas. As their name suggests, these are snacks in the shape of a pinwheel filled with a spicy potato stuffing. You can cook Samosa pinwheels using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Samosa pinwheels
- You need 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of gram flour.
- Prepare 2-3 of Potatoes big size boiled.
- You need 8-10 of Raisins.
- Prepare 1 of Onion big chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Ajwain.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dry mango powder.
- It’s some of Oil for frying.
Samosa Pinwheels or Samosa bites are bite-size quick alternate option to one of the most popular Making perfect Samosas could be little tricky and tedious, but these Samosa pinwheels are very. Pinwheel Samosas: Pinwheels Samosa are great twist to most popular and most wanted Indian snack *SAMOSA*. The Veg Samosa Pinwheel is an attempt to repackage the ever-popular samosa in a new form These dainty pinwheels are then deep-fried to get an attractive snack, which looks and tastes great. The Samosa Pinwheels are prepared by using all-purpose flour, potatoes, peas & semolina.
Samosa pinwheels step by step
- Firstly take a bowl,put into flour, salt,ajwain,1 tsp oil. Make a tight dough like a samosa..
- For stuffing: heat pan add hing, jeera,gram flour when gram flour smelled..add all Masala ingredients,cook well..
- Make like a thick roti,put stuffing and Roll it cut into pieces very carefully and deep fry..
- Serve hot..
This is a simple snack recipe which is best enjoyed with the tomato ketchup or green chutney. Instructions for Samosa Pinwheels Recipe In English. Dip pinwheels in maida mixture and slowly slide them into oil and fry till they turn golden brown on both sides. Dip the pinwheels in the batter one at a time and fry the pinwheels in small batches until both sides. The Best Healthy Pinwheels Recipes on Yummly