Stuffed Beetroot pinwheels. A nice flank steak pinwheel is one of the fastest-cooking and most impressive-looking pieces of meat you can throw on the grill, the kind of thing to pull out when you want to impress the neighbors. Stuffed pinwheel steaks are an unusual and attractive menu item. They are easy to make, and even easier to cook.
Wow your friends with this delicious beef appetizer. Fully-cooked beef Pot Roast from your grocery store is mixed with cheese and wrapped in puff pastry. Impress your guests with these easy stuffed flank steak pinwheels with spinach and cream cheese. You can cook Stuffed Beetroot pinwheels using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Beetroot pinwheels
- Prepare 1 cups of besan.
- Prepare 1 cup of curd.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Green chilli paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of beet root puree.
- You need of For filling.
- It’s To taste of Green chutney.
- Prepare Aa needed of Cheese grated.
- You need 2 of Vegetables chopped onion,.
- It’s 2 of Bellpeppers.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Corns.
- It’s as needed of Coriander leaves.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
All you need is a few ingredients to whip up these fancy, delicious Stuffed Flank Steak Pinwheels. Gourmet Steak Pinwheels: This gourmet dish is guaranteed to taste as good as it looks. Learn how to make this impressive dinner centerpiece in a few easy steps. This video clip is a brief description of.
Stuffed Beetroot pinwheels step by step
- Take gram flour, buttermilk, turmeric powder and salt,sugar, chilli in a large bowl. Mix properly and make smooth batter using a hand blender. Grease a large plate or back side of a thali or an aluminum foil with cooking oil and keep aside..
- Pour batter into a heavy bottomed pan or a kadai and cook on low flame..
- Keep stirring continuously.Cook until mixture becomes thick and does not taste raw. It will take approx 8 minutes.Add beetroot puree to half mixture.
- Transfer a large spoonful of batter over previously greased plate or thali. Spread batter in a thin layer with the backside of a flat spoon or a spatula. Depending on the quantity of the batter and size of a plate, you may need 2-3 plates to spread the whole batter.Sprinkle shredded coconut and coriander leaves.
- Let it cool for 3-4 minutes. Once cooled, place straight cuts using a knife and make strips.put a spoon full of filling and start rolling each strip.
- Heat 2 tablespoons cooking oil in a small tempering pan. Add mustard seeds; when they begin to crackle, add cumin seeds, curry leaves and green chillies and let them cook for around 30-40 seconds. Add sesame seeds only in the end when the sauté is ready.pour on khandvi..
- Serve with coriander leaves, pomegranate seeds,beet root chips and green chutney.
- For filling…crush paneer add chopped vegetables,corns.add cumin powder,salt,chilli, pepper to taste.
Stuffed Flank Steak Pinwheels make a unique appetizer that's great for the holidays. Stuffed Flank Steak Pinwheels are one of those fancy appetizers I've always wanted to make. These taco-stuffed rolls are a fun twist on a family favorite. Samosa Pinwheels or Aloo Bhakarwadi are a pleasant twist to the original Samosas. As their name suggests, these are snacks in the shape of a pinwheel filled with a spicy potato stuffing.