Pinwheel cookies. This recipe evolved from several different recipes that I combined into one. I've never received so many compliments on my baking!—Denise Hufford, Midland, Michigan. Date Nut Pinwheel Cookies I. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Christmas cookies are always a favorite with Southern Living readers, so it is little wonder that this The basic recipe alone bakes up a delicious batch of cookies, but with this variation for Pinwheels. Pinwheel cookies – rich and tasty vanilla and cocoa swirl cookies. Holiday season is around the corner so how about these deliciously flavored pinwheel cookies. You can have Pinwheel cookies using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pinwheel cookies
- It’s 226 g of butter.
- It’s 2-3 cups of flour.
- Prepare of I tbsp vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s of I cup sugar.
Making them is so much fun. Brushing these pinwheel cookies with melted chocolate and sprinkling them with crushed peppermint candies means these cookies are extra festive, extra minty, and extra delicious. These pinwheel sugar cookies are a treat to eat and fun to make. Impress the Christmas crowd with these cookie creations.
Pinwheel cookies instructions
- Mix all the ingredients together in a glass bowl using your hands.
- Cover the dough with cling film and refrigerate it for 30 mins.
- Take the dough and cut into two halves then apply the colour of your choice…my choice is chocolate.
- Colour one in chocolate and cover with a cling film and refrigerate for few minutes.
- Take the dough and roll the put one over each other and roll then shape the ends.
- Then cut into medium sizes.
- Put them into baking sheet and put into an oven and bake for about 15 minutes.
Cinnamon Sugar Pinwheel Cookies: the best recipe for using up leftover pie crust & they taste like a delicious cinnamon bun wrapped up in a flaky pie crust. Download Pinwheel cookies stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Pinwheel cookies recipe with purple sweet potato powder. Including instructions on how to create the perfect whirl with step by step photos. Sweet chopped dates and crunchy walnuts rolled in cookie dough and sliced into pinwheels make a simple and tasty cookie.