Fried pinwheel bread|saganoti #charityrecipe #4weekschallenge. The sweet dough and salty one. start by kneading the salty one. These bread pin wheels are super delicious and flavoured with Indian and Italian spices giving it that fusion twist. Serve Crispy Eggless Bread Pinwheels Recipe hot and crisp with tomato ketchup.
Potato pinwheels are an interesting variation of Indian popular snack, Samosa. This is no fried snack that is prepared on tawa. Samosa stuffing is prepared and put inside the layers of bread with green or any chutney. You can cook Fried pinwheel bread|saganoti #charityrecipe #4weekschallenge using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried pinwheel bread|saganoti #charityrecipe #4weekschallenge
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of yeast.
- It’s of Milk for kneading.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamon powder.
- You need of Salt.
- You need 3 tsp of sugar.
- It’s of Sugar syrup for coating the pinwheels.
Then this bread is rolled and cut into pieces. You can prepare this in advance and cook on tawa when you want to serve to guests. pinwheels Hi lovelies, Some delicious pinwheel bread or saga noti for you to try out today. Kindly let me know how you make yours.
Fried pinwheel bread|saganoti #charityrecipe #4weekschallenge instructions
- Make 2 dfrnt doughs.The sweet dough and salty one.start by kneading the salty one.Add one cup flour,salt,half a tsp of cardamom powder and half tbsp of yeast.Add milk until a smooth dough is formed.The dough shouldn't be sticky.cover and set aside..
- Make the sweet dough.Add the remaining cup of flour,sugar,yeast and cardamon powder.Add milk and knead.cover both and let it tise for almost an hour..
- When doubled,take the salty dough first and roll it out into a large chapati.Set it aside..
- Take the sweet dough and roll it to the same size as the other salty dough..
- Then take the salty one and put it down then take the sugary one and put it on top of the salty one.Make sure they are of equal size..
- Roll it out into one big log making sure you squeeze it into a tight roll.Apply water and flour mixture on the edges to cover it so that it doesn't open up while frying..
- Cut it out into about 3/4 inch thickness then cover and let it rise for anither 15 to 30 minutes.cut then using a thread for best cuts..
- Fry them as you would fry mahambri or mandazis.The sugary dough will be the one to turn a shade darker giving it that pinwheel effect..
- Once removed from the pan,add it into the cooled sugar syrup so that it soaks up all the sweet goodness.Toss them in the sufuria for them to be all covered up in the syrup then remove and set to serve..
- Enjoy with some tea or coffee.
Fry the pinwheels in small batches. Dip them in the batter one at a time and drop them slowly into the hot oil. Fry the pinwheels until both sides are golden-brown, turning occasionally. Each batch will take It looks yummy. will definitely try. One thought wanted to share with you , can we use bread.