You can cook Pound Cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pound Cake
- You need 2 sticks of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- You need 3 cups of cake flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of fine salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 can of Baker’s Joy.
Pound Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and vegetable oil together.
- Add one egg at a time, beating after each addition.
- Stir dry ingredients in a bowl and add to mixer alternately with milk, starting and ending with flour.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Spray Baker’s Joy to cover all sides of the pan and pour mixture into bundt pan.
- Bake for 1 the 1 1/2 hours, until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let the cake sit for 10 minutes and remove cake from pan.