Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔. View full nutritional breakdown of Creamy tomato crockpot italian chicken calories by ingredient. Creamy Tuscan garlic chicken in the slow cooker makes an easy low carb dinner the family will love. Serve shredded chicken on top of flour tortillas and garnish with shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa, lettuce and tomatoes and enjoy 😉!!!
Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Sea Salt and pepper to taste. This creamy, rich crockpot tomato soup is made in the slow cooker with tomatoes, herbs, milk and Pecorino Romano cheese, plus the cheese rind for A few more favorites are my Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup, Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Soup, and Chipotle Chicken Zucchini "Fideo" Soup. You can have Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔
- You need 2 of large packs chicken strips OR chicken breast (cut into chunks).
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil leaves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oregano leaves.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 can (10.5 ounce) of condensed tomato soup.
- It’s 1 jar (15 ounce) of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta, your favorite, cooked.
- Prepare of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
This Creamy Tomato Chicken Pasta is loaded with chicken, tomatoes, deliciously cheesy and a creamy sauce. Fire Roasted Tomato Creamy Crock Pot Chicken is a family favorite. Made with fire roasted Related: Best Chicken Dinner Ideas. How to Meal Prep This Slow Cooker Meal.
Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken, cut into chunks if necessary……
- Place chicken in crockpot……..
- Sprinkle over chicken your black pepper, basil leaves, oregano leaves and minced garlic…..
- Pour over chicken your tomato soup, Alfredo sauce and diced tomatoes, stir gently…….
- Layer your onions on top……..
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6- 8 hours, or until your chicken is fully cooked, stirring occasionally……..
- Serve on top of your favorite pasta that has been cooked, top that with some shredded mozzarella cheese and enjoy 😉!!!!.
To save time, I love I usually put it all in there and never have a problem but i can see that with some crockpots that might. OK ladies and gents get ready to have your socks knocked off with this yummy recipe for creamy Italian chicken. Spend ten minutes assembling these ingredients in the morning, and come home to a ready-to-eat chicken dinner. It's delicious served over pasta, rice or quinoa. I love crockpot recipes, especially this time of year.