Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake. This Keto Butter Cake is low in carb, rich in flavor and will be your newest cake obsession! Matt nailed this recipe and even Paula Deen would be proud of this Keto Butter Cake! Maybe it's not as traditionally obey gooey, but the low carb aspect and simple, buttery flavor makes up for that.
The cake is usually made in a special, round, butter cake pan, however, you can also use a spring. · This soft, buttery Dutch Butter Cake tastes just what we had in Amsterdam. Completely natural peanut butter is very high in fat, which is why it makes a good addition to a keto diet. It's also low in carbs and rich in protein, as long as the product is not loaded with other additives. You can have Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake
- It’s 2/3 cup of powdered erythritol based sweetener.
- It’s 1 stick (1/2 cup) of unsweetened butter/softened.
- You need 1 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg/ beaten/divided.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of almond flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 table spoon of sliced almonds.
For all of the recipes in this post, just be sure to use the keto-friendly ingredient options when given (such as I love your chocolate raspberry fudge cake, made with only cocoa powder, raspberries, and coconut butter. I enjoyed it in my low carb days too. Keep Your Eyes Peeled for the Cake Cups. I've had this Pennsylvania Dutch recipe for years, and it always brings compliments.
Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease 9 inch pie pan.in a large mixing bowl,beat the sweetener,butter,and almond extract with an electric mixer.add starting 2 tsp of eggs beat in,continue with rest of the eggs until all combine..
- Add almond flour,baking powder,salt.You will have thick batter,spread the batter in the greased and covered with parchment paper pie pan,smooth the top,.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds.bake the cake 25-30 mints.until golden brown.when you remove from the oven it will be still soft,let cool completely in the pan. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to cut..
- I did not used the paper,it was huge mistake,I had difficulty to cut the cake,so grease and cover the pie pan with the paper.before you transfer the batter into the pie pan..
Unfortunately, only some peanut butter is keto-friendly. Easy Keto Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting. We all need to celebrate with a cake from Make sure that your ingredients — especially eggs and butter — are at room temperature before And I made my own keto friendly chocolate cream cheese frosting. Thank you so much for this recipe. Creating Keto-friendly desserts doesn't have to be a challenge…You can enjoy Keto dessert recipes like If you decide to try this great low carb keto cake recipe, you will end up with a light and tasty cake that is delicious served with whipped cream or keto-friendly ice cream for a tasty dessert.