Palak paneer pinwheel samose. Pinwheel Samosa or Aloo Bhakarwadi is an evening snack or easy party starter recipe. You can try this recipe at home with these easy and quick steps for evening snacks or tiffin snacks for your kids and family. Learn more about Palak samosa, Popcorn samosa, Spinach pasta, Paneer samosa ,by vahchef sanjay thumma Indian palak paneer western corn and spinach meets in this samosa.
I have also not added any onion or garlic to the. Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. This is an interesting twist to a popular and most wanted Indian snack Samosa. You can have Palak paneer pinwheel samose using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Palak paneer pinwheel samose
- It’s 200 gms of palak chop ki hui.
- You need 1 cup of paneer crush Kiya hua.
- Prepare 1 of onion bareek kata.
- It’s 1 of tomato bareek kata.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2-3 of mirchi Kati hui.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dhania powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of maida.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Parchment paper.
- Prepare 1 of frozen puff pastry sheet ya homemade sheet.
Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and..palak cheese samosa with detailed step by photos and video. spinach cheese samosa is You should make sure you seal the mini spinach and cheese samosa perfectly, otherwise they will Aside from palak cheese samosa, try other samosas like Mini Onion Samosa or Veg Samosa Pinwheels. Simple and easy Palak Paneer is a popular Indian dish where Indian cottage cheese is cooked with spinach puree. Palak Paneer is such a staple in north India.
Palak paneer pinwheel samose step by step
- Ek pan mein olive oil heat karein. Ab usmein onion aur garlic daal kar saute karein. Green chillies, tomato, salt, dhania powder aur haldi daal ke ek minute tak saute karein. Palak daalke mix karein. Cover karke 2 minutes tak pakaye..
- Paneer daalke 5 minutes tak pakaye ya tab tak jab tak saara moisture na Sukh jaaye.. Sprinkle garam masala and mix. Let the filling cool..
- Preheat oven at 180° C. Sprinkle maida on work surface and roll out the puff pastry sheet lengthwise. Stuffing Ko pastry sheet par spread karein edges par 1 inch jagah chorte hue Short side se roll karein.aur acche se ends secure karein. Slices mein cut karein Baking tray mein parchment paper lagaye aur oil brush karein.. Lay the slices flat on the baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and bake for 10 -12 mins or till done..
It's one of the most commonly made paneer dishes in Indian homes. I would say it was made much more frequently. Palak Paneer – a smooth and creamy spinach sauce infused with Indian spices becomes a delicious base for pan-seared paneer. Use the flavorful spinach sauce over tofu, roasted veggies or even pan-seared chicken or fish. Palak paneer (pronounced [paːlək pəniːɾ]) is a vegetarian dish originating from the Indian subcontinent, consisting of paneer (a type of cottage cheese) in a thick paste made from puréed spinach and seasoned with ginger, garlic, garam masala, and other spices. · Kadai Paneer Gravy is a popular Indian curry made of Paneer cubes cooked in a spicy & aromatic onion tomato gravy and flavored with spices. · Samosa Pinwheels are small bite sized snacks in the shape of a pinwheel and filled with a spicy potato stuffing. green coloured palak curry is palak paneer with paneer cubes, garam masala and other spices. i have always been a huge fan of paneer recipes and finally, i request you to check my other top paneer curries recipes collection with this post of palak paneer recipe. it includes recipes like kadai paneer.