Sugar Cooky Cakes.
You can have Sugar Cooky Cakes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sugar Cooky Cakes
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s Splash of vanilla.
- It’s 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips (optional).
Sugar Cooky Cakes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Cream butter and sugar in a mixer til fluffy. Add eggs and milk and beat til combined. Scrape down often..
- In a bowl combine flour, salt, and baking powder. Add to wet ingredients in about 3 batches. This is where you add anything you want or not if you just want sugar cookies. Scrape down to a ball in the mixing bowl and put in the freezer for at least 30-45 minutes. I don’t even cover it..
- When thoroughly chilled, on a floured surface, roll dough into a log..
- Cut your dough into rounds and reshape into circles OR just roll it out like regular cooky dough and use cutters. I chose the log this time. Put remaining dough in the freezer til the next batch..
- Bake on cookie sheet for about 13-15 minutes. Only the bottoms should be slightly brown. Let cool on a rack..
- I made a chocolate glaze with 1 cup powdered sugar, 2 heaping tbsp cocoa powder and enough milk to make it thick..