Cream cheese chicken pinwheels. These Chicken Cream Cheese Pinwheels also feature mango, corn, olives, and cheddar cheese. Tortilla pinwheels are a staple in our house. It's not something we make only when guests come over, my.
These cream cheese pinwheels are the perfect football food. Handheld and easy to pop in your mouth all day long. 😉. They are such a nice change from the usual chicken dinner! You can have Cream cheese chicken pinwheels using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream cheese chicken pinwheels
- It’s 1 kg of boneless chicken.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need as needed of Oil.
- Prepare 2big of onions chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of soya sauce.
- It’s 1 tbspn of chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tbspn of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare as needed of Cream cheese.
- You need of Dough.
- You need 1 cup of maida/ all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 200 ml of warm water.
- Prepare as needed of Egg for greasing.
All Reviews for Sausage and Cream Cheese Pinwheels. Reviews for: Photos of Sausage and Cream Cheese Pinwheels. Very easy and tasty, man candy! lol. These tortilla pinwheels are very popular, especially for holiday entertaining.
Cream cheese chicken pinwheels step by step
- Boil the boneless chicken in ginger garlic and salt..shred the chicken..now take a pan add oil saute onions..add black pepper powder and mix it well…
- Now add the shreded chicken to it..keep on mixing..add soya sauce,hot sauce and chilli sauce saute till the water drys up compltely…
- Take maida,add baking powder,salt,butter and warm water mix it well make a dough..cover and keep it for 1 hour..now dust the floor with maida and remove the dough into smooth…
- Roll up into chapati form..apply cream cheese on it than put the chicken batter…
- Now roll up the dough slowly..cut as shown in the picture..grease with egg and keep in oven on 200 degree for 20 mins..ready👍.
Serve with salsa, ranch dressing, sour cream, guacamole, or use your favorite dip ideas. Click Play to See This Tortilla Pinwheels with Cream Cheese Filling Recipe Come Together. Crisp cream cheese cookies filled with raspberry jam. The size of the cookies will vary depending on the size of the tip you use. View top rated Cream cheese pinwheels recipes with ratings and reviews.