Pinwheel Samosa/ Bakarwadi. .samosa rolls. unlike the traditional samosa's, samosa roll is rolled with potato stuffing which is later sliced to individual pinwheels. these individual pinwheels would have. * Potato Pinwheels, potatoes pin wheel Pinwheel Samosa Recipe, Potato. Pinwheels Recipe, samosa pinwheels, aloo bhakarwadi, Bread Pizza & Samosa Pinwheels, Aloo Bhakarwadi For tiffin. pinwheels aloo bhakarwadi with step by step photo and video recipe. there are some tips and recommendations for a perfect pinwheel samosa or aloo bhakarwadi, before.
Pinwheel samosa or aloo bhakarwadi is a twist to both Indian samosa and maharshtrian bhakarwadi. Samosa Pinwheels or Aloo Bhakarwadi are a pleasant twist to the original Samosas. As their name suggests, these are snacks in the shape of a pinwheel filled with a spicy. You can cook Pinwheel Samosa/ Bakarwadi using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pinwheel Samosa/ Bakarwadi
- Prepare 1 cup of Maida.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of Carom seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Slat.
- It’s 30 ml of Oil.
- You need as required of Water to knead the dough (1/4 cup).
- Prepare as required of Oil to deep fry.
- It’s For of Filling:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Yellow Mung Beans Soaked for at least 4 hours.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of green chillies.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dry mango powder.
- You need 1-1/4 tsp of salt, to taste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of finely chopped cilantro.
Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. This is an interesting twist to a popular and most wanted Indian snack Samosa. They make mouthwatering appetizer or can be served as. Pinwheel Samosas Recipe – Samosas Pinwheel Recipe Video in Hindi.
Pinwheel Samosa/ Bakarwadi instructions
- Take sifted flour, carom seeds, salt in a mixing bowl and mix dry ingredients..
- Add moin and rub it with flour. Add water a little and knead the dough..
- Cover the dough with a samp cloth and set aside for 15 minutes..
- Wash and drain the beans. dry on a kitchen towel..
- Heat oil in a pan. add spices and mung beans and give a good mix. Switch off the flame and let it cool..
- Grease your palm and knead the dough. Divide it into 2-3 parts..
- Roll the 1 inch thick Roti (Chapatti /Disk and spread 1 tsp oil on and then the layer of dal stuffing on it evenly..
- Start rolling it tightly and seal the ends with cornflour slury..
- Now cut 1 inch rolls and make it flat with palms..
- Make all pinwheels and Heat oil on medium flame..
- On a medium to low flame flame start frying Pinwheel Samosa..
- One batch will take approx 5-7 minutes or fry till golden in colour..
- Crispy and crunchy Pinwheels samosa/Bakarwadi are ready to munch..
Hello ma'am, My names Swapna and Im a Maharashtrian. Aapne jo ye bakarwadi ki recipe di hai, sorry to say but ye galat hai. Samosa pinwheels are great party snack which is made with samosa crust and aloo stuffing. This is an interesting twist to Indian street food Samosa. Pinwheel samosa is very easier as compared to samosa.