Gingerbread Mug Cake. This Gingerbread Mug Cake is a perfect single-serving cake that will give you that warm feeling and it takes as long to cook as it does to mix up from scratch, which is almost no time at all.. Cake in a Mug is a moist and boldly flavored cake, generously seasoned with molasses, cinnamon, and ginger. When the air turns chilly… there's nothing like a gingerbread cake baking in the oven.
Microwaving results in an incredibly moist cake because you are steaming it to bake it through. Mug cakes are great when you're craving a fast solo sweet treat. These easy mug cake recipes are quick to make, easy to clean up, and absolutely decadent. You can cook Gingerbread Mug Cake using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gingerbread Mug Cake
- Prepare 1/2 of Banana – mashed.
- You need 1 Scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Organic Apple Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Molasses.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Ground Ginger.
- You need 1 Tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s 2 of Egg Whites.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make and you'll never make another mug cake again. Full of cozy flavors & lots of This mug cake is full of cozy flavors and lots of decadent chocolate, but it contains no butter, eggs. This Gingerbread Cake is moist and flavored with molasses, ground spices, and lemon zest.
Gingerbread Mug Cake step by step
- Mix all ingredients into a microwaveable safe bowl. Microwave for around 2:15-2:30min until soft and fluffy (like a cake!)..
- Top with anything you like! (I topped it with extra banana, blueberries, and peanut butter) 👍.
It is very nice plain but it is absolutely delicious when frosted with a lemon flavored icing. Have you ever fancied some cake but don't want to bake a whole one? Do you know someone who has a sweet tooth but are bad at baking? This recipe utilizes the classic method for making gingerbread, which requires melting the fat (in this case, the butter) with the molasses, honey, and. Why you'll love Gingerbread Mug Cake.