Noom friendly microwave cake. Steps In a tall microwave safe bowl or large mug, mash the banana. Stir in apple sauce, vanilla, molasses, and eggs. Mix in cocoa powder, ginger, cinnamon, and baking powder.
Note that this recipe will work equally well if made with sugar in place of the Swerve, and will give you a decadently rich cake with just a few minutes of work. If you celebrate with these healthy recipes, you can have your cake and eat it too! Microwave: Combine above ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl with a little extra room in case the oats bubble. You can cook Noom friendly microwave cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Noom friendly microwave cake
- It’s 1/2 of banana.
- It’s 1/4 cup of organic apple sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of molasses.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of whole wheat flour.
Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large microwave-safe mug; stir in milk, canola oil, water, and vanilla extract. Noom Friendly Instant Pot Green Bean Jambalaya The kids love this one and in true Instant Pot form, it is super easy and fast to do. If you want more heat, add an extra tbsp of paprika and/or swap in a spicier sausage. To make the icing, sieve the icing sugar and cocoa into a bowl.
Noom friendly microwave cake instructions
- In a tall microwave safe bowl or large mug, mash the banana..
- Stir in apple sauce, vanilla, molasses, and eggs..
- Mix in cocoa powder, ginger, cinnamon, and baking powder..
- Stir in flour..
- Microwave for 2.5 minutes..
- Gentle shake the bowl/mug to loosen the cake. Place a dish on top of it and flip. Garnish with fruit and berries..
Spread over the top of the cold cake. You can use any type of chocolate icing you want and you can decorate the cake whatever decoration you. Combine ingredients and spread on mug cake. Sprinkle dry dog food on top of frosting (optional). The recipe is based off of my "blue ribbon" vanilla mug cake recipe but omits the sugar, butter and.